- Raw material for epichlorohydrin
- Used as chemical intermediate in the preparation of glycerin, glycerol chlorohydrins, glycidyl ethers, allylamines and allyl ethers of trimethylpropane, sodium allyl sulphonate, series of allyl amines and quaternary ammonium salts, allyl ethers and variety of alcohols, phenols and polyols.
- Used in pharmaceuticals as a raw material for the production of allyl isothiocyanate (synthetic mustard oil), allyl substituted barbiturates (sedatives) and cyclopropane (anaesthetic)
- Used in the manufacture of speciality resins for water treatment
- Used to produce barbiturate and hyponotic agents such as aprobarbital, butalbital, methohexital sodium, secobarbital, talbutal and thiamyl sodium
Buy allyl chloride
Or contact the seller
in section "Chloride allila "